Through Labor, your voice, your help and your vote can help move the Territory in the right direction. From labour battles more than a century ago to the defining issues of today, Labor and its members have taken up the fight at every juncture. Our members form the core of the Party – join us today, the future is in your hands.
Benefits of joining Labor
Branch meetings are a great place to discuss issues of public policy in a supportive and fun environment. It also offers you the opportunity to:
- Influence policies of Labor Party;
- Have your ideas brought before the party;
- Participate actively in election campaigns;
- Meet other people with a commitment to social justice;
- Stand in pre-selection ballots as a candidate for public office;
- Meet ALP parliamentary representatives; and
- Find out the inside news on the labour movement and Labor in government.
You may also stand for positions on the branch executive, as a delegate to state and national conferences, and for various state and national committees, including policy committees.
Complete the online form below.